1st Chevau Léger Lanciers de la ligne
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1st Chevau Léger Lanciers de la ligne

We are the 1st regiment of Light horse lancers. This is a Mount and blade: Napoleonic wars regiment. We play as the brilliant French Empire, vive la france! Our TS server is 2.49.45.132

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Form Template

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Recruitment Form Template Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Form Template   Recruitment Form Template I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:23 pm

Recruitment form template (see under for filled out example)

Steam name:
Steam ID:
Why do you want to join the regiment?:
What can you bring to the regiment?:
Do you have any leadership skills?:
What experience have you had in M&B NW?:
Do you swear allegiance to our Grand Maréchal, Thomas, and Napoleon Bonaparte, our Emperor?:

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://1stchevaulanciers.board-directory.net
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Form Template   Recruitment Form Template I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 10:29 pm

Filled out example:

Steam name: [HC]RbGeeGee
Steam ID (or link to profile, that's just as good if you cant find yours): http://steamcommunity.com/id/TommyBee
Why do you want to join the regiment?: Because I have seen how your troops lance and I want to be a part of that
What can you bring to the regiment?: I can bring not only my skills with the lance but also my sense of humour
Do you have any leadership skills?: Yes, I have lead real people on online games before
What experience have you had in M&B NW?: No Regiment experience, however I have played the game a lot before.
Do you swear allegiance to our Grand Maréchal, Thomas, and Napoleon Bonaparte, our Emperor?: Yes

Last edited by Admin on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://1stchevaulanciers.board-directory.net
kush-and-pepsi

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Form Template   Recruitment Form Template I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Steam name:Ltn.Wardog
I want to join the Regiment because i always wanted to be part of a cavalry regiment.
I can bring my meele skills into the regiment.
I don't have any leadership experience.
I have been in a regiment before and i've also spend quite some time on the game.
I swear allegiance to Grand Maréchal, Thomas and Napoleon Bonaparte
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Form Template   Recruitment Form Template I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Form Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
1st Chevau Léger Lanciers de la ligne :: General (Recruitment, complaints etc) :: Recruitment-
Jump to: